Me contacter : mylene.navals@free.fr
Facebook : Mylène Navals

dimanche 30 janvier 2011

le candy d'ingvild bolme

Autant vous dire qu'il est absolument magnifique !!

Alors je tente ma chance :

Had a great 2011 so far? Today I wish to show you all how much I appreciate your visits to my blog, and all your nice comments trough the whole 2010. You all means so much to me! So here is a blog candy I want to give away to one of my dear blog visitors.

This blog candy starts to run today, and will end on the 31st of January 2011. (It ends 00.00 GMT time on the 1st of February) I will pick the winner and post it on the 1st of February.

And how to get a ticket? Well, just "leave some love" in this post! As easy as that! ;o) (Only one comment each blogger)
I will appreciate if you helped me spread this word, and please feel free to use these images from this post if you want to. - thank you!

And yes, of course, I almost forgot; I will draw a winner from all my followers too which will get a special prize from me! ;o) Old and new followers, everyone will get a thicket for the drawing!

Here is the candy;




this candy you will find lots of goodies from Prima, Onirie, Karen Foster, ColorBox, plus much more. The laces and trims on the Prima backdrop are beautiful and special items very hard to get! (Not from Prima). There are also some vintages findings.

With this, I wish you all an amazing 2011, with lots and lots of creativity! All my best wishes to all of you and your families. THANK YOU to all of you for your huge encouragement and inspiration trough 2010!

...and good luck in this drawing! ;o)

*hugs*
Ingvild


bon d'accord on a peu de chance vu le nombre de participantes mais bon sait-on jamais ....

Bises

Aucun commentaire: